Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A VERY LATE "WEEKLY ROUND-UP!" 6/24-7/14/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/27/13! Stats.

Pokémon big? No, no, no! Pokémon small? Yeah, yeah, yeah!

6. WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS "XBOX 180" WEEK!

I really think this was a solid article and I wish this week's wrap-up was as strong as this article that I published. As for whether I'm getting a PS4 or Xbox One...I just dunno yet.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/25/13! Mayor.

Bioshock Infinite is still my Game of the Year but it seems people have been going bananas over the newest Animal Crossing installment on the 3DS. Now if only Nintendo could put out some killer IPs for the Wii-U...


4. MUSIC MON! MISTER ROGER'S LEGEND OF ZELDA SCIENCE SANDWICH!

Science and video games? I can dig it.
3. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/13/13! Random Encounter.

Any ever found a shiny Pokémon in a random encounter? I've never seen one, as far as I know, but I would like to see/catch one some day. I probably won't go to the effort that some people do to obtain one, though.

2. POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #69 BELLSPROUT, #70 WEEPINBELL, #71 VICTREEBEL

I have to admit that with .gifs like this, while video game Bellsprout is pretty lame, animated Bellsprout is pretty awesome.

1. WTF WED! R.I.P. GAME GRUMPS CO-STARRING JONTRON!?

I am getting used to having Dan on Game Grumps, but is definitely nothing like Grumps with Jontron.