Tuesday, June 25, 2013

WORD OF THE DAY! 6/25/13!


mayor [mehy-er]
noun
1. The chief executive official, usually elected, to run a village, town, city, etc.


EX. After years of being an abused tenant, in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, you can be an abused mayor. Fun right?

I'm amazed it took the new Smash Bros. trailer for everyone to realize the horror of Animal Crossing... there is a lot of potential psychological trauma involved in the series and something is just off about everything. Everyone is mad, like in Wonderland, but not in an amusing or interesting way-- their madness is the madness of boredom, blandness, and monotony. Have I planted any seeds? Have I picked any weeds? Have I collected any fruit today? Have I collected any loot today? Have I gone shopping? Have I gone chopping? Have I caught any bugs today? Have I dug up bones today? Have I dug any graves today? Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?