Monday, June 24, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY! MISTER ROGER'S LEGEND OF ZELDA SCIENCE SANDWICH!


This week we start with another edutainment remix from the computations and hard work of John D. "melodysheep" Boswell(the mixer behind the Symphony of Science series). We've seen his work on another fantastic Mister Rogers remix in a past article (HERE) and I'm glad to see he is still working to bring fresh content to the internet with PBS.


Then I follow it up with some classic musical mayhem about the Gerudo with the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf! Not much to be said here but, if you do love a good video game themed musical romp, you should check out more from Random Encounters.


Animation Domination High Def have really managed to carve a gruesome niche into the body of youtube's cartoon corner and into the heart of my blog. I'm so glad to be subscribed to their content and I highly recommend you enjoy them before they get too big on Fox this Summer.