Thursday, June 27, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 6/17-6/23/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7. WTF WED! GET THAT MAGI'S STREET FIGHTER ANIME THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!

Jontron is LEAVING GAME GRUMPS.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/18/13! Fatherly.

My Dad bought us a Game Boy before I was born. That Game Boy was my best friend for a few years and, while my Dad was on a submarine winning the cold war or whatever, I cherished its company in his absence. Love you Dad.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/17/13! Real talk.

Jon's already gone Arin. You told him to leave and you stayed. The demons are with him Arin. All you've got is your ridiculously non-deal deals Arin. And Dan. And Barry. And Suzie Goose.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/22/13! Unfortunate.

Jim Carrey makes a movie where his character tries to marry his stepdaughter after murdering her parents but turns his back on Kickass 2? Bro is crazy.

3. MUSIC MON! JON SNOW KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT CHOCOBOS & WAR!

MY BLOG IS GONNA CHANGE SOME LIVES, FOLKS! EVEN DEMONS KNOW! EVEN DEMONS KNOW! 'salready ruined my life...

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/20/13! Boner.

Speaking of awkward mistakes, like this BONER, I watched all four seasons of Arrested Development. I did not make a huge mistake in that choice.

1. NERDCULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #304 ARON, #305 LAIRON, #306 AGGRON

Favorite Rock Pokémon? Aggron. I can't say "no" to a Silver Samurai Dino.