WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
7.WORD OF THE DAY. 9/14/12. Hobbledehoy.
Just curious (if anyone reads these), does anybody out there really like Slippy? I don't despise him and I can't imagine Starfox without him, but I'm just curious to know if he has any fans.
6. WTF WED! ZUBATS & CATS & RAPTORS, OH MY!
Last week's WTF Wednesday was a rather enjoyable hodgepodge of weirdery and I hope that you enjoyed it. Mmyes.
5. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/11/12. Handheld gaming.
I really need to get back to playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker some time...
4. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/12/12. Pulverize.
This last week I've been playing a lot of Banjo Kazooie. Any retro games you'd like to recommend?
3. MUSICAL MONDAY! JONTRON SCOOBSTEP MUSCLE MUSIC!
And I started the week with a trio of songs ranging from dubstep remix to insane human instruments.
2. WORD OF THE DAY. 9/15/12. Gremlin.
Few things are more entertaining than me sharing a terrifying experience from my childhood, right? Wait until I talk about the repeating nightmare where a mix of Child's Play and Star Fox ruins everything.
1. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/13/12. Cat-astrophe.
I don't have to apologize for anything...sometimes I just want to write something silly to get it out of my system.