Tuesday, October 1, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! SEP. 23- SEP. 29 2013!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
TOSS YOUR PIKACHU WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/27/13! Eject.

Why toss a Pikachu, when you can toss a bear trying to eat your salmon? And, by "bear", I mean a stuntman in a very cheap, unconvincing bear suit. What? Did they think people were drooling idiots in the '70s?

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/25/13! OTP!

I personally don't have any particular OTPs although I oppose Naruto x Hinata because I find Hinata to be an annoying bore.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/28/13! Mother figure.

"Look at what I made... Do you want it? No. You sure? Okay." And the Mother Tyranitar left and Ash missed out on catching another powerhouse for his team. Baka...

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/29/13! Handheld.

Handheld titles I'm looking forward to playing: Pokémon X, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds & Fire Emblem Awakening). Right now, I'm playing Pokémon Black 2 & FF: Tactics Advance.

3. WTF WED! AN ELEPHANT WATCHES A PSA ABOUT RACISM & FRENCH-KISSING!

Not much to be said here. 90's TV was pretty obsessed with morals, which is, at least, better than the YOLO reality TV crap on every frickin' channel these days.


2. MUSIC MON! DAN BULL & GTA 5, TEENAGE GIRLS & IMAGINARY BOYS, and SERIOUSLY, F*** TEEMO!

I've been playing a lot of League of Legends lately. I've also gotten back into TF2. My favorite class in TF2 is still, probably, the Pyro because because I love catching spies. What's your fave class?

1. TABLETOP TALES: MY THEROS PRE-RELEASE "WHITE/BLUE BAG OF WINDS!"

I rode into battle on Fleetfeather Sandals and my Cavalry on the backs of Pegasi. We had Heliod on our side, but not even his guiding light could illuminate the hands dealt to our foes. Our reactions slowed, our march came to a stop still, and the crashing tragedy of our tempo coming to a halt filled the battlefield. The Fates were not kind that day.