1. To drive away or force out; to expel from a place or position; oust, remove, cast out, throw out.
2. To dismiss from a position or ocupation.
3. To evict from a property; dismiss, kick out, dispose, turn out, et.c
4. To throw out or throw off or throw away something.
5. To propel oneself from a damaged vehicle, especially with a special seat or other means of escape.
EX. Sometimes, you just gotta eject something from your life, whether it be a big flat-screen depicting an alternate reality you don't want to witness or a bear that was hogging all the salmon, and that's why I'm ejecting myself from my chair, after posting this, to go take care of some business.