Thursday, October 3, 2013

WORD OF THE DAY! 10/3/13!

balefire [behyl-fahyer]
noun
1. A large fire out in the open; a bonfire.
2. A signal fire, shot, or beacon.
3. A funerary pyre.

EX. This is a balefire, a signal, a sign that the folks making X & Y are listening; not only do they release an intense new Pokémon anime but a new Megaevolution form for Charizard. Not just a new form, but the form we wanted and we (and he) deserve. Mega Charizard X is a Fire/Dragon type with the ability Tough Claws to enhance his physical contact moves.

I'm so glad I preordered X. The only downside? Do I neglect Mega Torchic and use Mega Charmander as my fire starter (this will be the first gen I know I'm not picking a fire starter from Gen 6)? Hm... maybe the other starters will have alternate mega evolutions that are just as badass as Mega Charizard X? Only time, spoilers, (and more leaks) will tell.