Tuesday, October 29, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! OCT. 21- OCT. 27/13!

 WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
ELECTRIC MOUSE, FLOWER DINOSAUR,
 FIRE LIZARD, & WATER TURTLE WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/27/13! POKÉBLOG X #3! Colleague.

After a week off, I kicked back into gear and produced some really swell articles about my experiences in Pokémon X!

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/26/13! Adulterate.

Resulting in two articles of me contemplating the physical, mental, and spiritual costs of running this blog. I AM THE ONE WHO BLOGS! I'm the one who blogs.

5. WTF WED! DARTH VADER VS. ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER VS. BEARS!

Fun Fact #666: The life of Jake Lloyd, the actor who portrayed the young Anakin in the Phantom Menace, was ruined by the film that ruined Star Wars.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/25/13! Substitute.

Accept no substitutes. Like, comment, subscribe, and share my blog today. I promise we don't use imitation blog flesh in our original recipe!

3. MUSIC MON! GOTTA BONK 'EM ALL INTO THE DANGER ZONE!

But seriously, I love my blog, I love my friends, and I love my Pokémon games. Expect things to go according to plan.

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/23/13! POKÉBLOG X #2! EXP share.

Perhaps the most controversial mechanic in the game, that's completely optional, I really feel like EXP Share has pushed me to use a lot more Pokémon in my journey.

1. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/21/13! POKÉBLOG X #1! Kalos starters.

 A little update: I actually ended up naming my Chesnaught "Rammus" (my favorite jungle in LoL), my Gardvoir is named Merlin, my Talonflame is named after Dumbledore's pet phoenix, Fawkes, & my Aurorus is named after Littlefoot from Land Before Time! Still need to rename Honedge "Conan".