Saturday, October 26, 2013

WORD OF THE DAY! 10/26/13!

adulterate [ad-uhl-teh-rehyt]
verb
1. To debase or make impure by adding inferior materials or elements; use cheaper, inferior, or less desirable goods in the production of (any professedly genuine article).

EX. I don't wanna adulterate the process of writing my articles, but sometimes I just gotta do what I gotta do to put out content.

Whose blog do you think you're reading right now? Whose blog do you think you read? Do you know how many articles I write a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop getting online? A blog that practically noone reads would go belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know whose blog you're reading, so let me clue you in. My blog is not ending, reader. My blog IS the ending. A guy opens his browser and looks up the Pokémon bible and you think that guy is me? No. I am the one who blogs!


I'M THE ONE WHO BLOGS!!

P.S. Still haven't seen the last season or finale of Breaking Bad.