Tuesday, October 8, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! SEP. 30 - OCT. 6 2013!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
JUGGALOS WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/1/13! Spoiler.

For all of those, including myself, who had the ending to Breaking Bad ruined for them by the internet and the like, I have a message for those responsible: "F*** YOU AND YOUR EYEBROWS!"

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/2/13! Herculean.

SHUFFLIN' THIS SHUFFLE!
SHUFFLIN' THIS SHUFFLE!
SHUFFLIN' THIS SHUFFLE! 
SHUFFLIN' THIS SHUFFLE!
5. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/30/13! Mighty.

Mighty No. 9 reached all of its kickstarter goals and will be hitting all platforms by sometime in early 2015. This is a great example of crowdfunding at its finest! What's next?

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/3/13! Balrefire.

Well, it is a measly four days until the release of X & Y and I get my Chespin & Charmander as my starters on my next Pokémon journey.

3. MUSIC MON! POGO'S CATCHATRONIC, DUCKS IN OUTERSPACE, & ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S HUNGER GAMES!

I don't have to explain anything! BWAHAHAHA!

2. WTF WED! GAY ARNOLD & THOR GO TO THE CANDY SHOP FOR PEZ DISPENSORS & LOLLIPOPS!

I do what I want (in a manner that is legal and in consideration of myself, my friends, and my family, as well as my future).

1. WORD OF THE DAY! 10/5/13! Powder puff. POKÉLEAKS #1

SPOILER WARNING!

The last article I posted before a busy weekend was on the latest Pokémon info and some leaked info in the form of the final forms of the Generation 6 starters. After reviewing the results, I'm Team Chespin!