Saturday, August 17, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 8/5-8/11/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
WAITING ON THE CATBUS WEEK!

7. NSFW. EFFED UP FRIDAY! SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE DUCKS VS. PONIES VS. TURTLES!

Ducks and turtles are terrible. Just terrible.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/10/13! Mega.

By this point, we're all mega-excited for the mega-release of mega-Pokémon X & Y coming out this Fall on the Nintendo 3DS. My question is, knowing what we know, what're you guys most excited about with the 6th Generation of Pokémon games?

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/6/13! Bandwagon.

Along with all the Pokénews, comes lots of nostalgia for the simpler times of our youth when all we wanted to be was a Pokémon master.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/9/13! Parallel Universe.

I think I convinced my parents to get Pokémon Blue around my sister's birthday because, as a kid, I normally didn't just ask for stuff like that...

3. MUSIC MON! YORDLE & POKÉMON ATTACK ON THE NAUGHTILUS ZONE!

DON'T. LET. ME. GET. IN. MY. ZONE. PLEASE. THANK YOU. BYE BYE. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE. BABY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. GOOD GAME.WELL PLAYED.

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/11/13! Sport.

On a related note, since I was kind of just spouting off LoL speak, what's the deal with the champion release schedule? I've been waiting to buy and play Lucien for over a month. Each Tuesday, I sign in, hoping to see an update and hoping to download a new character/skin. I have gotten none.

1. NERCDULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #127 PINSIR & #214 HERACROSS!

That's all folks.