Monday, August 5, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY! YORDLE & POKÉMON ATTACK ON THE NAUGHTILUS ZONE!


First up we've got another nifty Attack on Titan remix that I'd put in the same category as the Attack on New Leaf remix because of it's extremely clever use of video game sound effects to recreate the dramatic and catchy theme to the biggest anime break out hit of the last couple of years (at least that's what the internet would have me believe). The use of Pokémon cries must've taken a good bit of work and, while a bit grating, it's technically impressive and amusing.



 Next up we got a video that parodies Gangster's Paradise, a song you cannot go wrong parodying as was first shown by the master Weird Al Yankovic's "Amish Paradise". This is a fun collaboration between a number of artists dedicated to the little folk of League of Legends, the Yordles, that shows that one of the strengths of League of Legends is the cast of characters you find in the Summoner's Rift.


Speaking of the Summoner's Rift, I hope to be getting in my Zone pretty soon. My lane? Bot. My position? ADC. My main? Caitlyn. My zone? Just don't get up in my zone.