Tuesday, January 29, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 1/21-1/27/13.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
"DEAL WITH IT!" WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/22/13. The Great Chain of Being.

"Human beings in a mob/ What's a mob to a king? What's a king to a God?/ What's a God to a non-believer who don't believe in anything?/ Will he make it out alive? Alright, alright, no church in the wild."
6. NERD CULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKEMONS OF THE WEEK #2 Politoed & Slowking

I somehow forgot to do a Pokemon of the Week article in the weekend before last so I made sure catch up. I like writing the articles, even if they're sorta shallow.
5. MUSICAL MON! SUPER MARIO RPG PLAYING GAME GRUMP ANDROIDS!

The trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 was the highlight of last week's Musical Monday--check it out.
4. WTF WED! UNAIRED EPISODE: DEXTER'S RUDE REMOVAL!

This was a kick in the jaw of the face of the body of our nostalgic childhood. I watched it about three times last week and still have trouble believing it existed.
3. NERD CULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKEMONS OF THE WEEK #3 Crobat & Swoobat

Instead of using the random generator, my friend Zach chose Swoobat and I went from there.
2. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/26/13. Rubble.

I wrote this article before the big pre-release as a way to get excited about the event, my choice of Gruul, and to share some of my MTG passion with you guys. My advice to anybody out there wondering if they should try Magic is to go to do a little research and go to a pre-release event.
1. MIXED BAG. SHADOW COMPLEX REVIEW!

Anybody out there got another opinion about the slightly generic but fun Shadow Complex?