Monday, January 21, 2013

MUSICAL MON! SUPER MARIO RPG PLAYING GAME GRUMP ANDROIDS?

MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS

First up we begin with something a little more in our general ballpark-- a legit Kirbopher animation remixing a fan-f***ing-tastic Super Mario track to give us a chilling and enchanting look at the world created by the SNES classic, Super Mario RPG. I especially like the way they capture some of the darker undertones present in the Super Mario 'verse.


Honestly, the most appealing part of the Grumps is there dedicated fanbase. I dunno, maybe I just like having something to look forward to every day (blame it on my OCD or something) but the Grumps fulfill an important place as background audio for my dishwashing, writing, etc.


I love Bladerunner. I love Ghost in the Shell.  I love Shadowrun. I've never even played the pen and paper rpg that this new video juego is based on (Cyborg 2020), but I wanna love it. So, you can bet your keister I am excited to play this new title from the guys who brought us The Witcher series-- I found about this trailer via Spoony and he sold me on it without the trailer. The best part? The trailer is gorgeous, sets up emotional conflicts in a awesome looking setting, and, oddly enough, one of the best parts is the soundtrack. Check it out.