Tuesday, September 10, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! AUG. 26 - SEP. 3 2013!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
THE WEEK OF A GOOGLY EYES DERPLY!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/27/13! NOT EVEN CLOSE BABY!

I dunno what to blame my absence on... I've been looking for a job, but haven't found one yet.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/3/13! PAX.

My good friend Steven "Aceofspadescard" Pullam had a blast at PAX Prime, or so he says, where he got to talk to gaming industry folks, play demos, got in a little magic time with the most current version of my GW AGGRO DECK and brought back swag to share with the Action Society.

My favorite gifts were the Arcade Hecarim & Riot Blitzcrank Skins and a Shadowrun poster. Thanks Steven!

5. MUSIC MON! HEY! MR. WILSON! LET'S BE BEST FRIENDS & PLAY VIDEO GAMES FOREVER!

The world don't move to the beat of just one drum! What might be right for you, may not be right for some! Different strokes.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/31/13! Decapitation!

Apparently, less than half of my friends have played Brutal Legend. My advice? Play Brutal Legend. Next time you see an opportunity to pick up this quirky Double Fine title, do so.

3. WTF WED! JAPAN #6 THE JAPANESE TAKE PRANKING TO THE MAX!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! IT'S A DINOSAUR! JESUS! WHAT THE FUCK! OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCKING DINOSAURS! HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK!

And, in unrelated new, I'm really excited to continue getting better at League of Legends. I might write some articles on other MOBA and include some special guest pieces by fellow summoners, that I play with, in the near future.

What do you think?

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/28/13! Imagination.

'"And you'd be like "Texas walk out of this shit!" As you knock [Chuck Norris] off the platform into a blackhole beneath you.'

"Then you'd hop on a flying stingray with the Spider Queen giving you like six handjobs at once as you fly off into the sunset while Morgan Freeman narrates..." ~ Excerpts from this article

1. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/26/13! Salutations!

Expect MTG articles in the last week of the month with the release of Theros.