Monday, September 9, 2013

MUSIC MON! POWER RADDISHES, AGGRO CRAGS, & THE GAME GRUMP ANTHEM!

VS.

First up, we have a GAME GRUMPS VS. or rather a GAME GRUMP REMIX VS.! With Ego and Dan really hitting their stride in recent episodes and finding a good bit of chemistry/insanity that I was worried would be lost without Jon, we get brilliant moments, musical and manic, like the proclamation of Power Radish. Which remix do you like best?


I've talked about the Aggro Crag and Guts before, but that doesn't mean I haven't missed out on sharing more awesome Game Grumps: Guts related nonsense with ya'll in the form of an awesome remix that captures the might and majesty of the Aggro Crag!


Atpunk01, liltommyj, and xXJerryTerryXx are back this week with another remix masterpiece in the form of this lovely collaboration that elevates the medium and lifts the Grump Nation up with a stirring anthem. Grump fans everywhere are divided in everything but our passionate enjoyment of the machinations and madness that is Game Grumps. As a proud co-owner of a pair of "I'm a Grump"/"I'm not so Grump!" T-Shirts, I'm glad to be part of the fandom.