WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
BATFLECK BATMAN BATFLICK WEEK
7. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/21/13! Progenitor.
First up, we got a decent bit of Pokénews this week between the trailer for Pokémon: The Origins.
6. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/19/13! Historically Accurate.
I did unleash some Disney shenanigans on Monday, something I wish I could do more often, but the internet does not always provide me with the needed materials to patch together a blog article.
5. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/25/13! Rama-lama-ding-dong!
I don't usually jungle, but when I do I play Rammus. He is one of my favorite champions in League of Legends, despite not seeing a lot of play, and I think he is the perfect counter to AD pubstompers.
4. NERCDULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #222 CORSOLA
I really had an ambitious plan for last week's Pokémon of the Week article and hopefully can pull it off with the next Saturday.
3. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/22/13! Wombo Combo!
We've been playing a lot of Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl & even some Soul Caliber during our Sunday meetings of the Action Society. Casual fighting game fun is pretty good fun.
2. WTF WED! ATTACK ON PIKMIN, STEVEN UNIVERSE, & TOM NOOK!
Speaking of badass raccoons with machine guns, I'm still pretty hyped up for a film that comes out a little less than a year from now. Fingers crossed!
1. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/20/13! Portmanteau.
I'm pretty sure this theory is gonna pay off and we're gonna wind up with Pokken Tournament Fighting!