Tuesday, August 20, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! AUG. 12 - AUG. 18 2013!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
MEGAEVOLUTION MEGAWEEK

7. POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #538 THROH & #539 SAWK!

First up, a big shout out to all of the regular readers of Dumbledore Shot First. Every time someone comments/someone shares this blog, it's a big boost to my mood.


This picture was a pain in the butt, for some reason, to get working on this Weekly Round-Up. Just lot a few minutes of my life to it...


5. WTF WED! KIM JONG-UN PRESENTS EGORAPTOR VS. PUPPYCAT!

Yes. I rewrote the theme to Cheers for North Korea. What do you want?

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/14/13! Self-Preservation.

I created the Lion King reference meme of the pic to the right of the Dovahbear about to throw down the Horker King.

3. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/16/13! Space AIDS.

This and the next image were a big hit amongst my gamer friends in NuFu. Everybody Loves Malzahar.

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 8/12/13! Lasers a gogo!

And, now, I'm watching Star Trek: Enterprise and I'm "enjoying" some of the hammiest acting I've ever seen out of cult movie actor standard, Clancy Brown.

1. MEGA MONDAY! NERDCULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON X & Y UPDATE! #2

This article was one of those doozies that takes a little extra discipline to get just right. I'm so excited about the upcoming Pokémon games!


Also, supposedly, the image below is supposed to be of other Pokémon to recieve a Mega Evolution but, as several creatures with Mega Evolutions were left off of the chart, such as Mewtwo, Mawile, & Absol, I find this claim some what dubious.