Monday, August 19, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY! BRENTALFLOSS'S DUCKTALES W/ LYRICS EXTRAVAGANZA REMASTERED!

MUSIC MONDAY PRESENTS
BRENTALFLOSS & DUCKTALES: A RETRO-RETROSPECTIVE

I know some of you have already sprung the cash to pick up a copy of Ducktales in HD on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii-U, & PC. I haven't had the chance to yet, as I'm currently about as out of cash as Scrooge McDuck is rich old lunatic, but I've heard some good things. Seeing as these sort of arcade releases are a real brightener to our Augusts going back to the Xbox Live Summer of Arcade back in 2008 with the release of Braid and Castle Crashers.


First up, the original classic Ducktales W/ Lyrics.


Then, we got this juanty little tune about the Amazon level from the NES classic.



Finally, we end on a celebrate of the newly released Ducktales Remastered in glorious HD. I don't have a ton more to say about these. If you enjoy these videos, make sure to comment, like, and subscribe the rest of his work.