Friday, July 26, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 7/15-7/21/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/20/13! Clicker.

Any of my readers play The Last of Us? Thoughts? Is it a must-have/must-play?

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/19/13! Walking on the Razor's Edge.

While League of Legends is probably my main multi-player addiction, I've also been getting into Civilization 5, Guns of Icarus, and Payday: The Heist.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/18/13! Tumor.

On a completely unrelated note, I've just finished up Star Trek: Voyager. Next, I'm gonna watch The Original Series and finish up with Enterprise. My journey will be done and I'll have to find a new Netflix-ation.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 7/16/13! Fairy Floss

This last week I decided to finally recall all of the Pokémon news I'd failed to hit up during my hiatus, staring with a look at the newest divider of feelings, Swirlex.


3. NERDCULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #493 ARCEUS

Sometimes to get back on the wagon you gotta take shortcuts-- in this case, I decided to take a short cut by only having one Pokémon featured.

2. TABLETOP TALES: MODERN MASTERS DRAFT #1 "GET KIKI-JIKI WITH IT!"

Modern Masters was simultaneously fun and challenging, perhaps more of the latter than the prior, but with the introduction of more and more MtG content, I keep getting pulled back into the game. In fact, I've got a Pre-Release article coming up and I just built my first Commander Deck. Look forward to more MtG content in the future.
1. NERDCULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON X & Y UPDATE! #1

And boy am I glad I live in a world where we entertain ourselves with Pokémon and Game of Thrones simultaneously. In this life, we can only enjoy so many things, and we certainly can't complain about not having enough options, can we?

What nerdy topic or hobby do you think I should cover more often or I should look into?