Tuesday, May 21, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 5/13-5/19/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
"EVERYBODY LOVES GOGOAT" WEEK!

7. NERDCULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #489 PHIONE & #490 MANAPHY

I'll admit the Pokémon movies and anime have some amazing animation.

6. WORD OF THE DAY! 5/16/13! PENTAKILL!

I got my first Pentakill as Malzahar, a mid-laner mage who throws out purple magic, death, and "voidlings", on Summoner's Rift in LoL. Space AIDS. Space AIDS. SPACE AIDS! Etc.

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 5/15/13! Contingency.

Well played, Batman. *eats a big Hershey's Chocolate Bar with big chunks of bullets instead of almonds* Well played.

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 5/13/13! Maternal Bond.

As I sit here in the dull afterglow of a new console announcement, I'm thankful for Mom who brought me lunch. On that note, what do you guys think of the theory that Kangaskhan is Cubone's mother?

3. WTF WEDNESDAY! NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM GENERATIONS GAME GRUMPS VS. EXTRAVAGANZA!

Japanese by Jontron, "BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!"

2. MUSICAL MON! DAVID BOWIE'S SPACE ODDITY COVER BY THE INTERNET'S ASTRONAUT CHRIS HADFIELD!

"Ground Control to Major Tom."


1. WORD OF THE DAY! 5/14/13! Gogo!

Viva la Poké-France! I dunno about you guys but the the most anticipated title on my wishlist (besides Link to the Past 2) is probably Pokémon X & Y. I guess I'm finally gonna feel like my 3DS is worth owning and playing. There like a frickin' half-dozen titles on it that are must-owns and must-plays for all of us to play!