Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WTF WED! BUMBLE BEES, EVIL NARRATORS, & PUG LORDS? Y NOT!?

WTF WEDNESDAY PRESENTS

Usually, I completely get and enjoy Harry Partridge's works. Usually. This one, I get here and there, but I'm not left with my usual sense of "I NEED TO WATCH THIS A MILLION TIMES!" Still... I think it's worth sharing to get your reactions and still think there is something of value in the animation and some of the visual jokes.


Filthy Frank is becoming a quick favorite on the WTF Wed because he does a mix of shock and body humor that I find to be really worthy of sharing.This video is no Chin Chin, but still it has some worthwhile physical humor and the evil David Attenborough


Everybody loves pugs. AMIRITE!? And speaking of things I love, I'm really glad that I have subscribed to ADHD and I hope there venture onto Fox this summer will work out.