Monday, October 10, 2011

WEEKLY ROUND-UP 10/2-10/8 2011

WEEKLY ROUND-UP:
I'll Kill You to Death Week
Note: Superboy Prime is the Jar Jar Binks of the DC Universe.


We lost a titan of tech industry this week and, even though I am not a fan of his products, company or the man himself, I respect Steve Jobs for having the gonads to succeed and live the life of a James Bond villain. 

"Genius never rests, even in death."



I really can't recommend The Book of Mormon musical enough. It is probably my favorite new musical. Call me biased because I wanted to write a musical about a Mormon who goes on crazy adventures in the world, including meeting the Queen of the Dominatrices. In the end, the musical was created and written by MATT PARKER AND TREY STONE, the creators of SOUTH PARK! Check out this musical. It's by no means G-Rated but it has a great message that I think we all can agree with.



I dunno what to say about this one but I find it more bizarre than the goriest or most perverse scenes I've seen from the most insane of anime and manga. This is just bizarre fan service.



Rummy shouldn't feel so ashamed of his body. Yes, rhinos are incapable of walking backward and are near sighted but they're also exceptional conversationalists, philosophers and navigators.


 This picture was just begging for some attention and I can't stop but feel a little perverse tickle in my heart when I see it.





 Damn these chibi Doctors, they drive me to blog.


I am really proud of how this chapter came out. I was nervous about writing about such a character who was such a fantastic creature. I was a little weary about how to go forward but after writing this one I am more enthused than ever to continue.