Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Daily Round-Up 10/10/11


THE DITTO TRAILER!

Ditto is an abomination I have covered a couple of times in my blog. It really is a horrifying creation and probably the most disturbing of the Pokemon. Considering there are soul-stealing Pokemon and serial killing Pokemon, this is quite the impressive feat. Combine Ditto with John Carpenter's The Thing and SMOSH has hit just the right cord.





Top 10 Songs for Supervillains


"I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you
But I get the feeling that you don’t like it
What’s with all the screaming?
You like monkeys, you like ponies
Maybe you don’t like monsters so much
Maybe I used too many monkeys
Isn’t it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?"
-Skullcrusher Mountain, Jonathan Coulton


Patton Oswalt's The Heart, She Holler Trailer!

A new show from Adult Swim? A new show that is a six-part miniseries? A miniseries that seems to parody Twin Peaks and Stephen King? A miniseries staring the awesome talent of Patton Oswalt? This can't come soon enough!






This week is inevitably going to become "The Thing Week," I just know it. This is another awesome song from the Kaplan Bros.