Thursday, October 13, 2011

Daily Round-Up 10/12/11



WATCH NEIL PATRICK HARRIS's INSANE LECTURE ON EWOKS!

Neil Patrick Harris almost makes me want to watch How I Met Your Mother... BTW, I like Ewoks. Deal with it.





In Soviet Equestria, my little pony loves you!


Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 cannot come soon enough. Captain Price is something the Treyarch games do not have.




I am excited about the prospects of the Marvel's The Avengers coming out next year. I predict it will destroy the box office and will serve as the peak of the super hero movie genre for years to come. On the other hand, it could be really disappointing but make so much money that they don't learn anything. Gulp. If Joss Whedon messes this up, than he'll have wasted the greatest opportunity a nerd could ask for- the keys to the frickin' kingdom!