Thursday, September 22, 2011

MIXED BAG. WELCOME NEWCOMERS. AGAIN.

 BLOG CARD


I'll be handing out these babies this week to all those people out there that have heard about my blog but haven't checked it out.

If you're new and just got one of these cards feel free to check out the past pages of my blog. Here is a link to my schedule that gives you an idea of what I will post on a daily/weekly basis:

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG PLANS!

Also, because I known one of the main draws is The Book of Pokemon. Follow the link below:

BOOK OF POKEMON PT.1            BOOK OF POKEMON PT.2


 This blog is all about entertainment, so I promise I don't go into silly political rants or talk about religion or how my day sucked (unless the latter happened to be interesting). And now for something completely different.