Saturday, September 24, 2011

DAILY ROUND-UP! 9/23/11


Oof, I feel a little lousy right now but today was pretty awesome with big (though silly) D & D action. I swear I will have to recount one moment from tonight as one of the funniest moments in our game where a character almost broke everthing.


10 SUPERHEROES YOU DIDN'T KNOW HAD SUPER POWERS!

This article is pretty hilarious and covers some of the wackier unintended super powers in comic book history but maybe misses a few special ones I can't think of off the top of my head. Maybe Lois Lane's power to end up in dangerous situations. Then again, I guess that is really her own fault with her being a nosy reporter and being obsessed with marrying Superman (what an annoying twit she was.)

DARK KNIGHT KILLS CHRISTMAS!




My Dad actually passed this one down to me.

Most of my friends know about my obsession with my self-meme Bat-D*** but the real Richard in the world of comics is not found in Detective Comics. He is found in Action Comics! In the Silver Age, a common way to sell a Superman comic was to have him doing something d***ish on the cover and then explain it on the inside.









Link above? Kinda funny. 
Link below? INCREDIBLE!





Awesome for Kotaku to take such an incredibly fascinating Japanese videogame show and then make it more pallatable for a Western audience (a little too much, perhaps?). The Kacho is the man.







THAT'S ALL FOLKS!