Friday, September 23, 2011

DAILY ROUND-UP! 9/22/11

Today was okay but pretty non-committal. Tomorrow I will be 20% more committal.


FLASHBACK: DC UNIVERSE ONLINE CINEMATIC TRAILER

This awesome cinematic nearly made me consider picking up a copy of DC Universe. The only trailers more capable of this manner of devilry are those for Star Wars: The Old Republic but that's a subject for another day. For now, rediscover this awesome trailer or watch it for the first time.



FLASHBACK: YU YU HAKUSHO ABRIDGED EP. 1

I'm probably gonna start doing lots of "flashbacks" on off-days. Lanipator is one of the biggest voices in DBZ Abridged, as the voice of Vegeta and Krillin, and his abridged series that preceded his roles in Team Four Star is one of my favorite abridged series. FUN FACT: Kuwabara is probably not gay.



WISH I HAD A PORTAL GUN RAP

We all wish we could have a portal gun? OK?! We want them now. Now build me a portal gun so I can use it to create a mirror paradox that will drive my dog mad. Is it too much to ask you to break the laws of quantum mechanics?




 FLASHBACK: MARIK- OUT THERE

Another flashback to a classic video from Little Kuriboh. If you don't already know, Little Kuriboh is basically the reason that we have all abridged shows as we have them today. He has been making Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged episodes for..well...in internet years? FOREVER! This music video is a re-imagining of a Hunchback of Notre Dame song. The internet really wants me to enjoy that movie.

BONJOUR, GIRL!

The sassiest version of the opening song of Beauty and the Beast I have ever heard. This is my favorite Disney film, most likely, so I just love mocking it...(like all things I love.)




DISNEY WIN!