Thursday, September 22, 2011

DAILY ROUND-UP! 9/21/11

Today was meh with a side of meh.


I honestly can't tell you how silly the Fortress of Solitude is as a secret hideout. With global mapping you think someone would spot the massive mountain of crystals or just the odd energy sources. I always thought the Ninja Turtles were smart to hide out in the sewers because of how complex the New York sewer system is and how people go missing and are never found down there all the time.



I look at Batman differently than most people do, I think. Frank Miller is torn between envisioning him as a grim old bastard or a richboy pedophile. Most people see him as a Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney (BAT CREDIT CARD?!), Christian Bale, Kevin Conroy (my favorite), or even Deidrich Bader. I usually think of him as BAT-D**K.



I really love Pokemon. Yet, one of my major griefs are how some Pokemon, usually ones that are cool or nostalgic, kind of suck competitive wise. This crazy way to make a useful Flareon is quite obviously one of the most bizarre exploits I've seen of Pokemon in recent years. For all you pokefans, check it out and go...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!