Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! SEP. 9- SEP. 15 2013!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/11/13! Cacophony.

So much Pokémon news this week that I just had to post something soul-crushing related the franchise. Now, if being reminded of your inability to catch 'em all wasn't bad enough...I give you the Gotta Catch 'Em All Pogo Remix & Contest! The first code is XY1012.

6. MUSIC MON! POWER RADDISHES, AGGRO CRAGS, & THE GAME GRUMP ANTHEM!

More Grumps is more good, if you ask me.
5. WTF WED! EMPEROR MARK HAMILL'S MINIONS GO TO PREDATOR COLLEGE!

I just finished up the original Batman the Animated Series. 'sgood!

4. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/12/13! Kanto starters.

So good, in fact, that I'm gonna keep talking about it. Stylish, mature, and the best sort of dark, BTAS is one of the best animated series of all time. Watch it HERE.

3. NERDCULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON X & Y UPDATE! #3

Now, on the subject of the Pokémon news; I just want them to spoil the final forms of the starters so I can pick my favorite. Which are you favoring?

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/13/13! OP.

I'm afraid NuFu's first foray into 5 V 5 Ranked didn't go as planned....
1. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/9/13! Headshot.

But we're learning more about every role, map awareness, and counters so that, in our next ranked climb, we can see about climbing out of Bronze.