WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
AMAZING MIYAZAKI FANART WEEK!
7. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/20/13! Terrible lizard.
Last week we got a look at these dinosaurs and, tomorrow, we should expect more Pokénews!
6. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/18/13! Roulette.
On the subject of amorphous pink blob Pokémon, what abominably boring "adorable" creatures do you expect to see in X & Y?
5. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/16/13! Textbook.
Made-up on the spot fan theory #387: J. K. Rowling will reveal she is a witch-- just like Anne Rice is probably a vampire and George R R Martin is the true king of Westeros.
4. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/19/13! Vizier.
Who is your favorite Disney villain? The one from my childhood is probably Jafar, Frollo is probably the most interesting, and the one I find most amusing/unique is Gaston.
3. WTF WEDNESDAY PRESENTS FEDORAS, FILM NOIR, & STARFOX 64!
I dunno why, exactly, but I've been getting these awful gut pains, nausea, etc. for weeks. I think it's a mixture of stress and bad dietary habits. It's been a stressful year...
2. MUSIC MON! MIAMI CONNECT YOUR EAR TO KOREAN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SCIENCE REMIXES!
Seriously, if you haven't watched Miami Connection yet, do yourself a favor; get some friends together, watch it, riff on it, etc.
1. WORD OF THE DAY! 9/22/13! Count to 10 in Japanese.
Ichi, ni, san, yon, go, roku, nana, hachi, kyuu, juu! DATTEBAYO!