1. Any variety of sea perch, a popular game fish, with one large dorsal fin seperated from a smaller one.
2. Any of various predatory North American freshwater percoid fishes.
1. Low pitch; or the lowest pitch or range vocally.
2. Of or pertaining to the lowest part in harmonious music.
3. A deep voice or singer.
4. A stringed instrument in the violin family with three or four strings that was played vertically or the electric guitar variant of that instrument.
5. The part that a bass musician plays in a piece of music.
EX. There. There is an explanation between the differences between bass and bass. Questions?