Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WTF WED! LoL EDITION! DARIUS HIGH-FIVES TEEMO AFTER A TAPING OF 'MY BEAR TIBBERS' !

WTF WEDNESDAY PRESENTS

So, I've been playing lots of League of Legends and, as a sociopath who enjoys patterns and themes, I thought I'd share some weird/funny League of Legends animations with you guys-- whether you'll get them or not.

Usually, for League of Legend's themed entertainment, videogamedunkey is king, but it's fun to check out other stuff too. This first video, linked aboved, is a pretty simple and weird little animation that I enjoy...for some reason.


Kicking things up a notch, one of the features I love about League of Legends is there dedication to creating awesome skins for their characters (adds some variety to the already huge roster of characters). But, even more enjoyable, are the fan skins (some of which have seen integration into the game, like Astronautilus and Pool Party Ziggs).

This Manmo skin is a no-brainer. Teemo is one of the most recognizable characters in the game (I knew about Teemo before I ever played the game) and making the little moogle wannabe into a manly badass with a shotgun would be the best skin ever. I might even buy it!


Last but certainly not least is an excellent animation from plagueofgripes that looks at a League of Legends sitcom starring the flaming psychic teddy bear, Tibbers. I would tell you more, but why ruin the surprise?