Tuesday, May 14, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 5/6-5/12/13!

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
"TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTHER FUCKER!"

7. POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #66 MACHOP, #67 MACHOKE, #68 MACHAMP

Does anybody smell body oil and shamelessness? Ew...

6. MUSICAL MON! THE MAKING OF THE FRELJORD, GRAND THEFT AUTO V TRAILER, & JON WINS!

Anybody else out there stoked for GTA V?

5. WTF WED! LoL EDITION! DARIUS HIGH-FIVES TEEMO AFTER A TAPING OF 'MY BEAR TIBBERS' !

I covered a lot of League of Legends material, last week. From the Music of the Freljord to Poros to Teemo to Tibbers, there is a lot to talk about when it comes to my favorite new PC game. I'm still learning how to play the various roles so that when I hit max level, I can hit ranked with my buddies and help net some wins.

My best champ: Probably Alistar.

4. NERDCULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #387 TURTWIG, #388 GROTLE, #389 TORTERRA

What is your favorite Grass starter? Mine's Turtwig.

Speaking of the Freljord, I had a chance to play Sejuani & Trundle and, while I really wanted the Troll King to be my new main, I had better success with Sejuani. This week, Lyssandra is free, and I'm gonna see how she works.


2. TABLETOP TALES: DRAGON'S MAZE PRE-RELEASE! PT. 3 "HINDSIGHT IS 20/20 BUT..."

And so I finally finished my series of Dragon's Maze articles...
1. TABLETOP TALES: DRAGON'S MAZE PRE-RELEASE! PT. 4 "...LEARNING FROM YOUR MISTAKES I GOLDEN!"

In which, I hope I managed to learn a few things about how to better play Pre-Release Events in the future by taking advantage of more opportunities. I wish I could invest more into the hobby.

Any of my readers still play magic?