WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
GIANT PIKACHU WEEK!
7. WORD OF THE DAY! 5/21/13! Abomination.
In the general consensus of the internet, gamers are not exactly happy about the Xbox One or "Xbone". I would go so far as to say that some internet citizens found it to be a threat to their common indecency and bloated sense of entitlement that first erupted into the public consciousness with the ME3 Ending fiasco.
6. WORD OF THE DAY! 5/25/13! Overreact.
In fact, I would go even further to say that the negative reaction might be completely over the top and slightly embarrassing. But not as emberassing as the Xbone announcement-- BABOOM!
5. WORD OF THE DAY! 5/26/13! Shiny Pokémon.
Have any of you actually caught a Shiny Pokémon?
4. WTF WED! BUMBLE BEES, EVIL NARRATORS, & PUG LORDS? Y NOT!?
Bees! BEES?! BEES?!
3. NERDCULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! MAY 25- MAY 31/13! #187 HOPPIP, #188 SKIPLOOM, & #189 JUMPLUFF
2. MUSICAL MON! SAVE THE GROANING GRUMPY BADGERS!
I don't always have to explain why I like the things I like.
1. WORD OF THE DAY! 5/24/13! Bogle.
It's been a while since I wrote any poetry and I really enjoyed this random creepy little poem for your Pokéhorror pleasure or whatnot. Have you guys ever written any literature about one of your favorite or, for that matter, any franchise?
Also, "Don't look outside the window at night. Or you'll wind up dead."