Monday, May 27, 2013

MUSICAL MON! BATTLEBLOCK THEATER INADVERTENTLY PRESENTS THE GRUMP OPERA OF ZIDANE & VIVI!

MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS

Ladies and gents! I kindly present a Musical Monday article featuring a trio of the strange and the wondeful whimsy that I find in my youtube subscriptions. First up, an unexpected musical piece by the madman behind StamperTV, from the latest Behemoth (Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers) game, Battleblock Theater.

There are several different themes on Stamper's page from the game and I would definitely recommend the game myself if I had two shillings to press together for xbox live points to play the title.


Well, this is "MUSICAL" Monday and there isn't anything more musical than Jontron (except maybe Nathan Lane). This piece if a wondiferous moment between Jon and Arin (oh, Egoraptor) on my very favorite Game Grumps series, Sonic '06. The series has been going on for 104 episodes, so what do you expect but more genius?


And, to leave on a very high note, I'll end with a splindiferous new song from brentalfloss about Zidane and Vivi from Final Fantasy IX. There isn't much to say about this one because it speaks for itself as a beautiful little number from the name with all kinds of lyrics. Seriously, I listen to his Cave Story w/ Lyrics... every time I brush my teeth.