Tuesday, January 8, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 12/31/12-1/4/13.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
ASH KETCHUM SUCKS WEEK!

5. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/1/13. Posterior.

 I've been spending a lot of time sitting on my keester over the last week (between being sick and playing lots of board games). Luckily, I don't have to worry about ghost butt because I regularly schedule visits from the Ghost Busters.


4. MUSICAL MON: END OF THE YEAR QUARTET!

I decided that since my Birthday and the last day of 2012 fell on a Monday last week that you guy's deserved a quadruple heaping of Music for Music Monday. I think my favorite of the four songs is prolly...um, well, as much as I love brentalfloss it wasn't Baby Mario & Yoshi. But it did have the best video!

3. WTF WED! DON CHEADLE CAPTAIN PLANET SAGA!

I'm so happy that I got to share the incredible Captain Planet Saga from Funny or Die. It took us back to looking at the very first WTF Wed (back when I numbered articles) and allowed us to take a look at the darker side of old "green-top".

2. WORD OF THE DAY! 1/1/13. Generation.

Who would think my Poke-Prediction about us hearing about the 6th Generation of Pokemon soon would come true in a week? Even more interest is that, in the comments for the Pokemon X & Y trailer, people were asking them to remove EV/IVs. I don't see how removing them would make things...better?

1. WORD OF THE DAY! 12/31/12. Bumble.

I was happy to share a glimpse of the Chronicles of Bumble Bootsbane (whom I plan to write a full novel about) on my bday. I've been doing a lot of table topping and xcited to be starting a couple of pathfinder games, hopefully getting into my friend's Dad's new campaign, and continuing my Call of Cthulhu game and my current Pathfinder game.

Thank you guys for a fantastic 2012 and here's to a better 2013.