Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WTF WED! TRUNKS & CHARLIE THE UNICORN GO TO TOKYO JONGLE!

WTF WEDNESDAY PRESENTS

First up in our triple feature of awfulness and amusement is a short about one of my least favorite DBZ characters-- don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Trunks, I just dislike a lot about him. My biggest pet peeve about the character is his stupid sword. It it never really explained what makes the sword so special in a world of super powered aliens. Also, his creator forgot half Saiyans were supposed to have tails. *rubs temple* I don't even. Also, he was one of the protagonist of DBGT. I have nerd rage that fermented for years over this guy...


Charlie the Unicorn is a great example of a premise that I don't think can be so easily exhausted by its progress. Heck, with only four adventures of our three unicorns, it can hardly be said they've been over exploited. If you like non-sequitor humor, check out the rest of Secret Agent Bob's work ASAP.


The more Tokyo Jungle I see, the more I wish I had Gamefly to rent it! Built on the strange concept of a roleplaying strategy game where you play as packs of wild animals in a post apocalyptic (?) Tokyo and fight for territory and resources with the other animals. In this video, videogamedunkey, won me over and I had to subscribe!