Monday, December 31, 2012

MUSICAL MONDAY! END OF THE YEAR QUARTET!

MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS

Well, its my birthday so, rather than short you guys on Musical Monday, I've decided to give you a quadruple dose to send us into the next year. First up, I've put up another Game Grumps remix from xXJerryTerryXx. This is one of my favorite and it really puts a smile on my face.


As much as I hate to admit it.... I don't think that the Hobbit needed to be split into three films and filled to the brim with filler. On one hand, I love spending time in Middle Earth, but on the other hand, the films seem to suffer a little bit and the adaptations have gotten a little sloppier as Jackson takes a book shorter than any of the Lord of the Rings books and tries to stretch it beyond the limits of its rather scant travelogue. I suppose I can forgive him though because, while flawed, his talents allow it to escape the full taint of such a sell-out scenario and still make something enjoyable. End rant.


A little cheerier is a new twist on the Galaxy Song from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life performed by the ever energetic and enthused Eric Idle.


And finally, brentalfloss's newest and easily most cute video yet about the perilous relationship between a green dinosaur that eats everything and a lost baby.