Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 5/21-5/27/12.

WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS

"NEVER SAY DIE!" WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 5/23/12. Swagger.

Simply because swagger rhymes with Mick Jagger we have already had to put up with one of the dumbest funk songs of all time. Nobody wants "moves like Jagger".
6. WORD OF THE DAY! 5/24/12. Agalmatophilia.

"That's not my name! My name is Tootsie Mega-Girl! Because where I come from, on farm planet, your first name is what you do, and your second name is what you love!" -The Starship Trooper formerly known as "Tootsie Noodles"
5. WORD OF THE DAY! 5/27/12. Diligence.

Because...I've been trying to play my way through Skyward Sword and what keeps bringing me back are the satisfying boss fights and the moments when I really feel like the "Hero of Time". You get several moments like that in the game.

On the other hand, they give you dialogue choices in the title, and it is stupid. Don't give me dialogue choices if they don't really matter.

It is intellectually insulting, Nintendo.
4. WTF WEDNESDAY: EAST 2 WEST #1

"In America!" -Bandit Kieth, Yui-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

"In Japan!" - Ninja Kiba, Magic the Gathering: The Abridged Series

To Zombie Walk in 2013, or not to Zombie Walk in 2013.


The premise is simple. You are an elementary school child, trapped in a zombie filled school, and you and your friends have to fight to survive.

And the kick-starter still needs $60,000 to get off the ground. If you donate $15, you get a copy of the game.

After a whole semester without a new chapter in any of my fantasy serials, Sci-Fi Fantasy Friday, Saturday, Sunday etc. articles return with a new series about my newest A D & D experiences with the Stanifer family. I have really enjoyed the campagin and we've only played one session.

The advantage of playing with a DM whose played A D & D longer than I have been alive is always a plus.
UNLESS YOU DIE...