Tuesday, April 3, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 3/26-4/1. High-Fashion Week

WEEKLY ROUND UP PRESENTS
HIGH-FASHION NOSTALGIA WEEK!

7. WORD OF THE DAY. 3/28/12. Coign of Vantage.

I found this amusing as both a humorous jab at the mishaps of drawing comics and the mishaps of people posting weird facebook pictures. I really miss reading manga and watching anime, but, between my plethora of other hobbies and school, this hobby has taken the greatest hit. Any recommendations of anime/manga to get me out of my funk?





6. TABLETOP TALES: THE HAUNTED WURMWOOD DECK, GRAVEYARD SHIFT EDITION

I decided to put up another detailed decklist of my wurmwood deck. The deck is really coming together to muster a Green-Blue Self-mill graveyard deck and my goal is to make it work with just cards from Innistrad block. If you have any comments or pointers, feel free to leave a comment.

I really have enjoyed the Innistrad block and am highly anticipating the release of Avacyn Restored.
5. WORD OF THE DAY. 3/27/12. Haute Couture.

"Check out the artist, Fab Ciraolo's blog, if you interested in seeing more nostalgic starscapes and patterned pastiches pulled across the veneer of childhoods abandoned."
4. WTF WEDNESDAY! MAMESHIBA: THE DOG-FACED BEANS OF KNOWLEDGE

"When you kiss, 200 million germs are spread between the two mouths in a second." -Mameshiba

So, apparently I think I'm a political satirist or something? Or maybe I just realized that I need at least one pokemon reference in every five articles or a house will fall on me? The latter would be quite unfortunate for me, the house, and the Kansas girl who would come out of it and steel my shoes. What? they were a gift from my mother?

2. WORD OF THE DAY.  4/1/12. Part. 1. Werewolf.

"The werewolf meeting came to a head, with the leader, Fido White-Wind making adorable "Berf brof ruff" noises and then another larger canine making an aggressively whiny, "whimper whine hmmm hmmm..." noise. Teenage girls can't even hold back their laughter at the ineptitude of the event."

1. WORD OF THE DAY.  4/1/12. Part. 1. Vampire.

" Edward bumped his stupid vampire head against the window at the side of the science classroom. Bella looked up, gormlessly, and sighed,"Damn, I want to have his half-demon baby." "