Monday, March 5, 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP! 2/27 -3/4 2012

WEEKLY ROUND-UP:
STAR WARS in JAPAN!
We're back and in black, b****es!

7. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/3/12. Sham.

Holy crap! Its a 1st Edition Holographic Charizard with Fire Spin and it still has some of the worst artwork of any Trading Card Game! *furiously tries to grab it out of monitor to no avail*







6. MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS FMV HELL-MAKE MY VIDEO!

As I said on Monday, I love spoiling you guys with links to hilarious videos and web entertainers and Spoony really is one of my favorites. The videos linked in this article are hilarious throwbacks to the casual lameness of the 90's. Sit back, turn your hat backwards, and try not to think of the fact that Marky Mark is still a rich celebrity.
5. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/1/12. EVs & IVs

Pokemon is certainly one of my favorite subjects to blog about and on Thurs. I made sure to do a nifty little article on the horrors of the Pokemon metagame.
4. WTF WEDNESDAY! WORD OF THE DAY! 2/29/12. POISON EDITION!

"Let's set the record straight: In North America, Poison is officially a post-op transsexual but in Japan she simply tucks her business away to look female." -Yoshinori Ono, Capcom
3. TABLETOP TALES. #3 FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC: THE BUDDY COP CAMPAIGN PT. 2 Unicorns and Zombies

I love taking a step back down memory road with these amusing retrospectives of my most classic roleplaying experiences. Enjoy and special thanks to Chris, Nick, and Corey.
2. WORD OF THE DAY! 3/4/12. Automaton.

implejr: How about a little Lord of the Rings fan flash fiction with your coffee?

Nate: I seriously first read that as "how about a little LotR fan SLASH fiction with your coffee" and couldn't believe my eyes.

Amy: I read "fan fettish"...

implejr:  Get your mind out of the gutter! It was definitely NOT my intent to use saucy word choice to cause Freudian slips in my readers. It would take some kind of genius to pull that off. A genius with a long flowing mane of beard!
1. TABLETOP TALES: THE HAUNTED WURMWOOD DECK

 "They come with fire, they come with axes... gnawing, biting, breaking, hacking, burning. Destroyers and usurpers, curse them." -Treebeard, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers