Monday, March 5, 2012

MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS UNICORN MONDAY!!!

MUSICAL MONDAY PRESENTS:


THE MIGHTY MONDAY UNICORN CONTENT DUMP!



This amusing little video brought a smile to my face. It is the simple song that tells of the forbidden love between two majestic creatures torn by the expectations of civilization.



First of all, this simply game is about as amusing as flash games come. What really makes it an internet classic for years to come is the inclusion of a ridiculously saccharine and cheesy song from Erasure called "Always". Did I mention you can play it on Adult Swim's website, Facebook, or your cellphone?



This sweet little flash animation is something I've been enjoying and sharing every year since I saw it like five years ago. I've probably already linked it on the blog but enjoy.



 Dear god, is this the song that proves that nothing is more annoying, pretentious, and tone deaf as a unicorn turned into a beautiful woman.



Picture Songs are Awesome.