Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DAILY ROUND-UP! 9/26/11

Today, kind of sucked. I was sick and didn't get to do everything I planned to. Here it to a better tomorrow.

Sometimes you need a remix.



I am not sure why the 80's gave us such overly muscled barbarian heroes as Thundarr, He-Man, Zandor (the Herculoids), Liono etc. Perhaps, it because of the dungeons and dragons of the 70's catching on in the youth, Frank Frazeta's Conan the Barbarian or maybe, just maybe, the 80's was really, really gay. Just saying.







  

Not gonna lie, Disney's Dinosaurs was my favorite sitcom as a kid. Even though it was a rip-off of the Simpsons, was super cheesy (though extremely well made) and had one of the incredibly bizarre conclusions for a children's show ever. This show actually has more in common with Family Guy now that I think about. Hm....



I've never liked the smurfs but thought this was really beautiful in a creepy sort of way.


Nerds = Passion so....yeah.