Sunday, September 25, 2011

DAILY ROUND-UP! 9/24/11

Today, was a saturday where stuff happened and derpity doo!

MARZGURL LOVES ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!

After watching Marzgurl retrospective on one of Don Bluth's best works (and maybe one of the best animated films of all time) I just had to share her views with you guys. Seriously, she has sold me on checking this movie out next time I get a chance to enjoy it. A talking conman Burt Reynolds dog goes to heaven, hell and is a total d-bag. Its special.



FLOWER WARFARE!


Has it already been a year since I first watched a Freddie Wong video? Here are a couple of the first videos I saw of his FX awesome sauce.


AIMBOT!





REAL LIFE PUSS IN BOOTS!

Oh cats, how your internet cuteness vexes me so.






ORSON WELLES- FROZEN PEAS!


This is hilarious and sad. Salarious? Hilaridad?


FROZEN PEAS ANIMATED?


BLOTTOS BROS WINE!