1. The offering of animal, plant, or human life or of some material possession to a deity, as in propitiation or homage.
2. The person, animal, or thing so offered.
3. The surrender or destruction of something prized or desirable for the sake of something considered as having a higher or more pressing claim.
4. The thing so surrendered or devoted.
5. A loss incurred in selling something below its value.
7. To make a sacrifice or offering of.
8. To surrender or give up, or permit injury or disadvantage to, for the sake of something else.
9. To dispose of (goods, property, etc.) regardless of profit.
EX. My sacrifice to Chin Chin? My Friday article. For those of you who need to catch up, make sure to check up the other two major components of the Chin Chin chronicles HERE and HERE. As for the rest of this article's sacrifice... I will sacrifice the new female companion of timelord Ash Ketchum to a herd of Rhyhorns.
Candy is dandy, liquor is quicker, but feeding a little girl to rock monsters is priceless.