Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WTF WED! CHIN-CHIN (ちんちん) CATCHES ST. BERNARDS WITH POKÉBALLZ!


Frank: I'll have you know, if you come any closer, I'm going to call Chin-Chin.
Dude: Not Chin-Chin. No. No! Not Chin-Chin! No!
Frank: It's too late my brother from another mother. I've already summoned the gods! (groans)
Dude:  Chin-Chin! No!
Frank: (more groans)
[Chin-Chin appears]

Frank: Oh boy, dude! You're so f***ed. You're like so f***ed right now! I don't even like calling on this guy. He's nasty!



Does anybody else remember the trouble that Beethoven gave his family in the family movie classic? No? Okay...


Someone decided to animate the awkward level of similarities between Dragon Ball Z's Mr. Popo and Pokémon's Jynx, but, rather than making the obvious jokes that they could make, the just focused on the weirdness of their design. Good job.