WEEKLY ROUND-UP PRESENTS
FAIRY TYPE POKÉMON WEEK!
7. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/10/13! Noncombatant.
Hey, 12 or so readers, does anybody actually own this useless gaming device colloquially known as the Ouya?
No? Okay. Figured. Wanted an opinion on the device.
6. NERDCULTURE SMACKDOWN! POKÉMON OF THE WEEK! #370 LUVDISC & #594 ALOMOMOLA
I hope this upcoming Saturday, when I roll a random Pokémon, I'll get something interesting.
I need to get back into the craft business. Maybe I'll take some of these pipe-cleaners, cardboard, and string to make an Ewok Village... or I can get a real job. But who does that help besides me?
4. WTF WED! GAME GRUMPS: THE MOVIE: THE TRAILER: THE SEQUEL!
Alright. Real talk. REAL TALK. I got nothing. Sorry.
3. MUSICAL MON! THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT THE YEAR OF LUIGI IS WRONG!
I might be getting a Wii-U later this year. Maybe.
2. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/13/13! Multitudinous.
They added a new Pokémon type and a bunch of features for the upcoming Pokémon X & Y? Get a 3DS guys...
1. WORD OF THE DAY! 6/14/13! "Murder Your Darlings"
In this article, I admit that all writers commit murder, genocide, and worse...