1. The science dealing with the structure of animals and plants.
2. The structure of an animal or plant, or of any of its parts.
3. Dissection of all or part of an animal or plant in order to study its structure.
4. A plant or animal that has been or will be dissected, or a model of such a dissected organism.
5. A skeleton.
6. Informal. The human body.
7. An analysis or minute examination.
EX. My advice? Never try to apply any real theory of anatomy to Pokémon. Things quickly become strange with elemental creatures with robot parts, psychic abilities, and other transanimal traits amongst the 649 varieties of Pokémon that are sure to be joined by more with the release of Pokémon X & Y. So far, the most horrifying Pokémon, in my opinion, are the ones that either other Pokémon, involve supernatural powers like soul-stealing, and have bizarre horrific origin stories.
What hath man rought?